3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

"Teaching Ideas" "CTE319" and "Data-driven Learning"


"Teaching Ideas" "CTE 319" and "Data-driven Learning"



Nowadays many people use social media which is for many many things and issues such as communication, interaction, knowledge building, etc. We use it because other than encylopaedia, books, audio material we find lots of thing from via internet. I think it is good for to upgrade classroom environment more vivid, dynamic, and active on the internet because, as I said before, it is used by everyone. If I put data-driven-learning into education, I can say obviously that it is easier to reach authentic and real tasks.By this application, both learner and teacher use materials in advance and more actively according to their use. Apart from this, technology can be great tool for motivating and engaging students and we can follow a great amount of innovation.  All over the world technology is developing day by day and even if people do not know how to use internet they should learn about it. to sum up, if I mention about my future life I think I will use the internet or any other technological materials such as OHP, projector, etc. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder